Hail Mary, Full Of Grace



I've just whiled away a few lovely hours at Melbourne's wonderful Abbotsford Convent. I'm sunburnt and a little sleepy, my fingernails are filthy and I *think* I have goat poop on my tights, but poop notwithstanding I really can't recommend this place enough. Historic buildings, beautiful gardens and plenty of lawn space just perfect for spring frolicking! Farmer's markets, food and drink, antiques, galleries, and the Collingwood Children's Farm just next door. Perfect Right? Right.


Best Lunch Ever! Mighty healthy hangover cure from Lentil As Anything - read about Lentil, they deserve your support


Nature. Turns out it's pretty gosh-darn good


Freshly squeezed OJ icypole - totally worth the sticky fingers


View from The Collingwood Children's Farm


Sleepy baby goat, he and I shared some cuddles


Cranky Sheep, don't mess with him


The beatiful Convent grounds

Today was simply perfect. If you haven't paid the nuns a visit recently I urge you to do so as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment