Swings, Flings and Tasty Things


Hello my little bloglings, it's been a while!

Between a broken - in fact, somewhat on fire - laptop, overseas adventures and long hours at the library, I'm afraid I have been neglecting you terribly. But there are many whistles and milkshakes on their way to make up for it.

In the last few weeks I traded in my small city in for this island paradise


Waiheke Island: perhaps the greatest proportion of vineyards to landmass that I've ever encountered. Also beaches, jungle, mountains, family, food and hedgehogs.


I saw the marvelous Animal Collective in Melbourne Town


They were as good as this pictures suggests they might be.

I saw this incredible, beautiful film, and then had to run through Melbourne with an unfortunate case of cryface to make it in time for my flight.


It was so worth it.



And I've started making plans for christmas. Like most of my plans on any given day, they involve baking. I am contemplating these delicious gingerbreads




Ruminating on these delicious peppermints




And I am very much enamoured with these salted truffles....delicious? Why yes, I think they might be.





And I'm going to finish watching this charming film - right now, if you please.





I do so love a good con. And a Gentlemanly Rogue or two.

1 comment:

  1. They are a few of my favourite things too - I suspect Adrian Brody and Mark Ruffalo might make it The Best Film Ever.

    ReplyDelete